Carrier has added a new line of Home Comfort products, including smart thermostats that are out of this world. The new Infinity Touch Control thermostats have raised the bar for programmable thermostats by allowing you to control your home’s temperature and comfort in ways that were never available before. When installed in your home as part of a Carrier Infinity zoning system, the Infinity Touch-n-Go Smart Thermostat can manage temperatures, humidity, ventilation, airflow, indoor air quality, and up to eight zones in your home.
One of the most impressive features of the Infinity Touch Control Thermostat is the room-to-room control. You can separate control of up to eight zones or rooms in your home to reduce hot and cold spots, and reduce spending money heating unused rooms. Each room can be customized with a name of a zone for your ease of use. Zoned areas can have fan control, ventilation, and temperature customized with flexible, seven-day programmability. A smart sensor in each zone or room helps monitor the temperatures in that room so it can make adjustments.
More key features of the Infinity Touch-n-Go
- Easy to read and navigate touchscreen is intuitive and has adjustable brightness for a variety of lighting conditions.
- Customizable comfort has up to eight zones, and seven-day programmability, as well as vacation mode.
- Automatic, on-screen reminders will tell you when it is time to change your filters, humidifiers pads, or schedule equipment check-ups. TrueSense™ filter detection goes beyond typical filter reminders by monitoring airflow for an accurate idea of when your filter really needs to be changed.
- Control your Home Comfort System from anywhere when it is connected to a wi-fi network with the included wireless router. Any web-enabled mobile device, tablet or computer can adjust your HVAC system.
- Click here to see more of the key features of this system, listed on Carrier’s website.
The Infinity Touch Control programmable thermostats are part of the Total Indoor Comfort System from Carrier. If you are interested in learning more, contact Chappell Central at 320-235-2151 or take a look at the Infinity Touch Control Consumer brochure (PDF).