Living in Minnesota is full of change, change of seasons that is! As we move from a gentle winter, into an early spring, we can’t help but wonder what the temperatures of the upcoming summer and next year’s winter will be.
One thing is certain as a Minnesota homeowner – you will need a heat source to keep your home cozy in the winter! Most people would probably argue, that an air conditioner in the summer is just as much of a necessity! Breathing clean indoor air that is free of dust, carbon monoxide, and radon is also important to a your family’s health.
Well, with Chappell Central’s “Be Cool, Be Cozy” Contest, we can help make being cool and being cozy easy! One Minnesota homeowner will win $1000 in Chappell Bucks on July 1, 2012. Will it be you? Enter to win Chappell Central’s Be Cool, Be Cozy Sweepstakes here.
$1000 in Chappell Bucks can be applied to service or equipment such as:
- HVAC whole house systems (furnace and air conditioner repair)
- Preventative Maintenance Agreements
- Geo-thermal ground source systems
- Air to air heat exchangers
- Testing air quality in homes (i.e. carbon monoxide testing, radon testing)
- Blower door testing for the integrity of structures
- HVAC system cleaning and decontamination
- Replacement filters and installation of filter systems
- Humidity control
- Radon mitigation systems
- Duct Cleaning