We continually strive to maintain and add state-of-the art machinery to our inventory, so that we may better serve our customers and their ever changing needs.
HERE IS A list OF THE CURRENT EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE IN OUR LINE-UP:
- (2) Mitsubishi 4000W, 4500W Lasers
These lasers are equipped with an FMS automated loading and unloading system, enabling us to run them unattended.
- (2) Haas Vertical Machining Centers
Bed capacity 50″ x 20″ x 25″
- (1) Accurpress 350 Ton Hydraulic Press Brake
14 foot bed capacity with Auto-Crown
- (1) Accurpress 175 Ton Hydraulic Press Brake
12 foot bed capacity with Auto-Crown
- (1) Accurpress 130 Ton Hydraulic Press Brake
12 foot bed capacity
- (1) Accurshear Hydraulic Shear
Equipped with a front mounted CNC Square Gauge
- (1) 10’Bertch Initial Pinch Plate Roll
- (1) 22 Ton Behrens Turret Punch Press
Capable of speeds up to 600 hits/min. Equipped with a brush table to prevent surface damage to material, along with repositioning capability for larger parts
- (1) 50 Ton Pirahna Iron Worker
- (1) Marvel Vertical Tilt-Frame Automatic Band Saw
- (1) Panasonic Robotic Welding System
Dual station 500 amp robotic welding system
- (1) Weber Deburring/Grinding Machine
This machine is capable of deburring, edge rounding, laser oxide removal and surface finishing. This system has a belt width of 43″ and the capacity to handle parts from 1/32: up to 4″ thick.
- (1) Haeger Hardware Insertion System
With 8 tons of ram force and a 24″ throat this machine has a wide range of capabilities. Press nuts, studs, self piercing rivets into mild steel, aluminum or stainless steel are just a small example of the capabilities of the machine.
Note: This is a partial list, and does not reflect our assembly, or material handling cap
Contact us to see if we can meet your company’s unique needs.