HVAC Service Technician
Chappell Central Inc. is looking for an experienced HVAC Service Technician to join our HVAC Service team!
Since 1939, we have been West Central Minnesota’s Premier residential and commercial HVAC contractor. We care about our hard-working, loyal employees & customers. We take pride in our team and the skilled work we do.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with great potential for growth within a locally owned company, look no further!
- Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance policy
- Company paid short term disability insurance
- Company paid Long term care insurance policy
- 401k retirement options with company match
- Paid training
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement within the company
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flex Plan available
- Company Cell Phone, Uniforms & Vehicle
- Performance bonus
- Commission pay for selling residential maintenance agreements
- Year-Round work
- Perform quality HVAC service repairs for residential & commercial customers.
- Perform quality commercial and residential maintenance on a variety of HVAC systems.
- Maintain, enhance & build our reputation of being the go to HVAC contractor in the area.
- Properly conduct operating tests on systems, along with identifying and repairing any problems.
- Review job, work orders and complete all work requested in a cost-effective & timely matter.
- Troubleshoot electrical problems by following wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Educate homeowners on maintenance for their home by selling residential preventive maintenance agreements.
- Effectively communicate with customers regarding questions, concerns, and problem.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience as an HVAC Service Technician
- Must possess EPA Certification
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge required to perform HVAC Service and Maintenance Calls
- Proficiency in general computer usage
- Work “on call” HVAC rotation including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50+ lbs on occasion
- Must possess a valid unrestricted Minnesota driver’s license
- Ability to pass pre-employment background and drug/alcohol testing as well as attain a company required DOT physical.