Just like your car or computer, your furnace or air conditioner may not run efficiently when it’s not properly maintained. Often, a breakdown can occur at times when you need it most. Anyone who has had their furnace breakdown in the middle of a Minnesota winter, or the air conditioning stop during the hottest day in July, knows how inconvenient it can be.
To help our customers combat Murphy’s Law of “if it can grow wrong, it will” and to extend the life of their heating and cooling equipment, we have developed a Preventative Maintenance Plan. It is designed to save you time, money, and headaches on your furnace and/or air conditioning maintenance.
Benefits of Chappell Central’s Maintenance Plan:
When you keep your furnace and air conditioner properly maintained with the Preventative Maintenance Plab, you will reduce expensive and unexpected costs down the road. Here are some of the benefits of being a Maintenance Plan Customer:
1. 10% discount on all work (during regular business hours)
2. No overtime rates charged – customer always receives “contract customer pricing” (which during overtime hours works out to about 53.4% discount)
3. No base fee charged – The base fee of $60 is typically charged on all calls during standard or overtime hours that is not pre-scheduled maintenance
4. Price lock on maintenance for 3 years
5. Free maintenance of accessory equipment in the home (includes humidifiers, air exchangers, garage heaters, parlor stoves, and electronic air cleaners)
6. Priority scheduling – customers on our maintenance plan receive top priority for all work (both maintenance or emergency repairs)
7. Records – you will be supplied with a copy of our completed maintenance checklist for your records & Chappell Central also keeps a copy in your file at our office.
The chill of winter is right around the corner. Now is the time to plan ahead for the heating season. For pricing of the Maintenance Plan, please call Chappell Central at 320-235-2151 or fill out this simple form.
Photo Credit: merfam