We have compiled some resources and links about Radon. With Minnesota being the state with the 4th highest level of radon, it is important that every Minnesota family get their home tested.
Radon Resources from US Environmental Protection Agency
- Minnesota State Radon Contacts
- Directory of Builders who use Radon Resistant Construction
- Glossary of Radon Terms
- Radon Health Risks
- A Citizen’s Guide to Radon – The Guide to Protecting Yourself and your Family from Radon
- Home Buyers & Sellers Guide to Radon
- Consumers Guide to Radon Reduction
Radon Resources from MN Dept of Health, U of MN Extension, National Cancer Institute, West Central Tribune, Fox 9 News
- Radon In Minnesota Homes – MN Dept. of Health
- “Radon Radar” – U of MN Extension
- National Cancer Institute – Radon and Cancer Fact Sheet
- A Silent Danger: About 1 in 3 Homes Poses Health Risk, and Radon FAQ’s by Ashley White. West Central Tribune, January 28, 2012
More Radon Resources from Chappell Central
- Radon Risks in West Central Minnesota
- Fixing Radon Problems in your Home
- Why Test your Home’s Indoor Air Quality?
If you have questions or concerns about Radon, please do not hesitate to contact Chappell Central at 320-235-2151. We have helped hundreds of families across West Central Minnesota with their home’s radon problems and other air quality issues.